Planning Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building & Site Design Standards
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- Conditional Use Permit
- Conditional Use Permit - Multi-Family
- Development Agreement - Modification
- Development Agreement - New
- Fence (Residential)
- Kennel License
- Master Application
- Mobile Home Park (Preliminary & Final)
- Non-Conforming Use
- Planned Unit Developments/Master Planned Communities
- Plat - Condo @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Plat - Short
- Plat - Subdivision Final
- Plat - Subdivision Preliminary
- Residential Accessory Structure >200 sf-Contact Building Dept.
- Residential Accessory Structure <200 sf
- Review of Compliance
- Rezone (Map) or Zoning Ordinance (Text) Amendment
- Sign Permit
- Site Improvement Permit
- Temporary Use Permit
- Temporary Use Permit - Fireworks
- Vacation of Easement, Public ROW or Plat
- Variance (Staff Level)
- Vehicle Dealership @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Citizen Self Service (CSS) allows applicants to apply and pay for plans and permits online. If you would like assistance, please feel free to contact our office at (208) 468-4430 or email email@example.com.
For all registration and plan application needs, please visit Citizen Self Service (CSS) and complete the following steps:
1) Log on or register for a user account.
2) Apply for your plan type. Please review the different plan types to ensure correct plan application. If a wrong plan type is selected, the application will be voided. Please consult a member of the Planning and Zoning Department if you are unsure what plan or permit you should be applying for.
NOTE: All plans require payment in full prior to scheduling a public hearing or issuance of a permit and are considered incomplete.