COMMERCIAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS
Commercial building permits are required in the City of Nampa to assure the development is consistent with building codes and other applicable regulations.
WHAT REQUIRES A PERMIT?
A commercial building permit is required for:
- New commercial building structures.
- Commercial building additions.
- Tenant improvements including the finishing or remodeling of an existing building or tenant space.
- Commercial re-roofing projects
- The addition or replacement of new roof top units.
- Change of Occupancy for any existing Commercial Building or Tenant Space.
- Retaining walls over 4’-0” in height.
- Installation of new or changes to cellular antennas.
- One-story detached accessory structures over 200 square feet and over 12 feet in height.
PERMIT REQUEST FORMS
- New Commercial Permit Application Packet
- Code Analysis
- Demolition Permit Application
- Commercial Re-roof Application
- IBC Wall Descriptions and Uses for Commercial Applications
- Multi-Family Permit Application
- Tenant Improvement / Remodel Permit Application
- Certificate of Occupancy Application for Existing Commercial and/or Tenant Spaces
- Conceptual Plan Review Meeting Request Form
- Commercial Cell Towers Application
- Commercial Fence Application