The City of Nampa is now accepting applications for Brush-Up Nampa, which will be held on Saturday, June 9th, 2018.
Brush-Up Nampa is an annual community event organizing volunteer teams to paint homes of Nampa senior and disabled residents in need. Paint and supplies are provided through the program by generous community sponsors, so this is a free event for both teams and homeowners.
There are multiple ways to be involved:
Form a Volunteer Team before May 18th
Volunteer teams are needed to make this event possible. Groups of friends and family, coworkers, churches, and service clubs are common volunteers. No professional experience required!
Apply before May 7th to have your home painted
Homeowners must meet the following criteria:
• Be at least 60 years old or disabled
• Own and live in the home to be painted
• Be unable to afford painting costs and must provide income documentation
• Home must be on a permanent foundation
• Home must be within Nampa city limits and in compliance with city codesPlease call 208-468-5407 to have an application sent to you.
Individual Donation & Sponsorship
Brush-Up Nampa is made possible by generous local paint suppliers, local business sponsorship, and individual donations. Brush-Up Nampa is currently seeking corporate sponsors for the 2018 event.
To become a sponsor, request an application, or for more information call 208-468-5407 or email email@example.com.
Applications and further information are available on-line at www.cityofnampa.us/brushupnampa.